Each workshop begins with a background of the movement as well as an engaging analysis of works in the style; then, asking participants to scope their own ideas and opportunities, the workshop will elaborate the aesthetic stimuli and bring each individual’s creative skills into play. These activities invite students’ curiosity, giving them a chance to create and make friends while learning about art.
It’s a series of 4 workshops, designed for the ages 7-12. Each workshop is 90 mins and will be a small group of up to 6 participants.
Term 1: The story of still life and portraiture, illustration, graphic design
Term 2: The story of nature and drawing, how to tell the story, videography
This term will start in April and will be held every Sunday
The health and safety of our students and teachers is our highest priority which is why the following measures have been put in place
– 1 student per 4 square metres
– Hand sanitiser and antibacterial soap located in the classrooms
– All equipment will be sanitised before class
– masks will be mandatory in the classroom
– If you are experiencing flu-like symptoms – we will be happy to reschedule your booking to a future class